Enfield Aquatic Centre
- Due to facility upgrades the Water Play Park and Café is unavailable until further notice.
- Enfield Aquatic Centre is a RLSSA Keep Watch facility
To ensure the safety of the community users and staff, Enfield Aquatic Centre will be taking a risk mitigated approach by restricting access to any individual who has advised they have recently visited a COVID-19 Hotspot outlined by the NSW Government, NSW Health or are feeling unwell.
Face Masks are recommended at Enfield Aquatic Centre.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres where possible.
- Wearing a mask is highly recommended when you are not able to maintain physical distancing.
In providing COVID-19 Safe services at Enfield Aquatic Centre, our core focus is on maintaining the health and safety of the community and Burwood Council staff through safe practices.
As part of COVID-19 Safety Plan:
- Physical distancing and space restrictions are in place,
- Check in is required for all patrons and visitors,
- Increased hygiene and contact cleaning schedules have been implemented,
- Sanitizing stations have been located around the facility.
Thank you for your continued support. Come along to your local Enfield Aquatic Centre and create a summer of memories!