Council only removes graffiti that is:
- offensive in nature and accessible from a public place
- located on council assets and/or property
Your help in reporting graffiti is important, it helps us to identify offenders and to target hotspots.
The steps to make a report are:
- Report the graffiti to the NSW Police on the Police Assistance Line (PAL) on 131 444 and record the event number police provide you with.
- Go to the VandalTrak website or download the free app on your smart phone.
- Log in and register the graffiti - don't forget to include the relevant Police Event Number.
If your property has been vandalised
Council does not remove graffiti from private property. You can purchase a graffiti cleaning kit that is user friendly, environmentally sustainable and cost effective. Kits can be purchased from most hardware or paint stores.