From Monday 7 March library members will be able to borrow ChromeBooks to use within Burwood Library and Hub. The ChromeBooks can be used for printing, work or browsing the internet.
CONDITIONS OF CHROMEBOOK USE
- Library members aged 15 years+ with an unrestricted membership can borrow a ChromeBook to use within Burwood Library and Hub.
- The ChromeBook will be issued to the borrower and a checkout slip provided.
- No peripheral equipment(mouse, earphones, power cord, etc.) will be provided.
- Holds cannot be placed on the ChromeBooks, and no renewal is allowed.
- The ChromeBooks will be circulated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- ChromeBooks must be borrowed and returned at the desk on the first floor of the library.
- ChromeBooks must be returned at least 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Borrowers will use the library’s public Wi-Fi network.
- Borrowers should check the condition of the ChromeBook at the time of borrowing and upon return.
- Borrowers are responsible for loss, damage, and theft of the laptop while in their possession.
For full terms and conditions click here(PDF, 1MB).
For information on how to use the ChromeBook click here(PDF, 639KB).