Waste left on the street outside of your collection times (or on public land at any time) is deemed illegal dumping and may lead to a heavy fine.
If any clean-up items are deemed unsuitable they will be rejected.
Items unsuitable for collection will be left behind and a non-collection notice will be left in your mailbox.
Items not collected in your clean-up service:
- Household Waste, Food Scraps, Recyclable or Medical Waste
- Building / Renovation / Construction Material or Commercial Waste i.e. timber, asbestos, concrete, gyprock, bricks, sink, bathtubs, kitchen cabinets etc
- Window Panes, Glass or Mirrors and Glass Table Tops
- Liquids, Fuels, Chemicals, Paints or Paint Tins, Oils, Batteries or Gas Bottles
- Vehicle Parts or Tyres
- Green Waste (Garden Vegetation/ Organics) i.e. grass, twigs, branches, tree stumps, dirt or rocks
- Items greater than 1.5m in length
- Items over 30kgs or items that are too heavy for two (2) people to easily lift i.e. no hot water systems, spa baths, pianos
- Electronic Waste (e-waste) i.e. TV’s, computers and accessories
These items can be disposed of at regular e-waste drop off days at the Council Operations Centre