An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified customer service professional to work at Burwood Council’s Enfield Aquatic Centre and to contribute to our vibrant and dynamic customer-focused culture.
Working with the Customer Service Team Leader, the CSO will:
- Provide and support a high quality front of house customer experience
- Support and promote programs and all EAC’s services
- Demonstrate excellence in point of sale operations for payments and memberships
- Support customers face to face, via email and over the phone
- Provide administration support for the centre
We are looking for a highly motivated, switched on, confident team player with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering excellent services. Applying their experience in the recreation industry, the successful applicant will be committed to continual service improvement as part of a team within a busy community recreation facility.
Further information regarding this role can be found in the Position Description(PDF, 257KB)
How to Apply: All applications must address the Selection Criteria contained in the Position Description and answer the following 3 questions:
1. Please describe a situation in the workplace where you have gone above and beyond to provide excellence in customer service.
2. What safety issues do you understand would exist in a swimming pool environment?
3. Describe a situation in the workplace where you have dealt with a customer concern and/or complaint effectively.
All applications to be emailed with a current resume to email@example.com