Enfield Aquatic Centre is open and operating under a COVID-19 Safety Plan and continue to provide a safe place for the community.
EAC is open in line with the Burwood Council's approved COVID-19 Safety Plan which includes physical distancing measures, pre-booked sessions, as well as continual cleaning and sanitation schedules.
Whilst these bookings are listed as a free event. Customers are required to pay an entry fee when they arrive at the centre as outlined in our fees and charges. See here for fees and charges: https://www.burwood.nsw.gov.au/
Customers with an active Membership, Visit Pass or Fitness Passport can alternatively use their access card to enter the facility.
- Attendees must present identification prior to entry.
- Booking name on ticket must match identification provided.
- Payments to be made by card, wherever possible.
- Toilet facilities will be limited to four people.
- Change room facilities will only be avaiable for use within your 45 minute session. Indoor change rooms are limited to 4 people at any given time. Patrons are encouraged to exit to water with ample time to utilise these facilities.
- Attendees will only have access to two on deck showers for limited time periods.
- Locker facilities will be unavailable. Attendees are advised to leave their valuables at home.
- Lost property left onsite at the end of sessions will be discarded immediately. Attendees are urged to ensure they collect all their belongings prior to exiting the center.
Please note, customers who fail to follow the requirements of Enfield Aquatic Centre's COVID-19 Safety Plan, Conditions of Entry and directions of centre staff, will be asked to promptly exit the centre and may face future access restrictions.