Fairytale Finders across Burwood Council
Next date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020 | 11:00 AM
to Saturday, 31 October 2020 | 11:59 PM
Spring has sprung, and from Monday 28 September the streets and parks of Burwood will come alive with friendly fairies, elves, trolls and gnomes. Can you find them all? Join us for this fun outdoor activity for all the family.
Have you found one of the fairytale characters? Learn more about their personality, favourite books and foods.
Download your map(PDF, 625KB), which includes a checklist of characters and clues to where they are hiding!
If children and families would like to help others find fairy locations around the Burwood Local Area they can post a photo to social media and hashtag #fairytalefinders or tag @burwoodlibrary and we will share the picture to give other fairytale hunters a clue.
The first 10 photos to be tagged with #fairytalefinders and @burwoodlibrary will receive a $20 Dymocks voucher. See Terms and Conditions below. We can't wait to see who you find first!
Fairytale Finders Instagram Competition: Terms and Conditions
- The competition opens Monday 28 September 2020 and closes Saturday 31 October 2020 at 5pm. Only entries received by this date and time will be valid.
- Entry is open to all ages. Participants under 18 years old must have parental consent before entering the competition. Participants must be living, studying or working in the Burwood LGA NSW area.
- To enter, participants are to post a picture on Instagram including the tags @burwoodlibrary and #fairytalefinders with a photo of the fairy, elf, gnome or troll found. If the participant's Instagram is private, the participant may take a photo and direct message @burwoodlibrary.
- Participants may enter the competition only once.
- The first 10 entries will win a $20 Dymocks gift voucher.
- Competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
- Winning participants will be contacted via Instagram within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winning decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- All entries become property of Burwood Council.
- Participation is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, extend, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its discretion disqualify any individual who tampers or interferes with the participation process.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Burwood Council against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Employees and Councillors of Burwood Council and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. If an entrant does not accept the Terms and Conditions, they will be ineligible to receive a prize.
Monday, 28 September 2020 | 12:00 AM
- Saturday, 31 October 2020 | 11:59 PM