Book Club Kits
Book Club kits in a bag: everything you need for a successful Book Club meeting
Do you need resources for your Book Club, or are you thinking of starting one? Burwood Library is now offering Book Club Kits containing 10 books and discussion questions to get your Book Club talking
The kits can be borrowed for up to six weeks. A $53.00 annual membership fee applies to each book club.
To find out more, call the library on 9911 9911 or email.
- On the road / Jack Kerouac.
- Prince of the clouds / Gianni Riotta ; translated by Stephen Sartarelli ; illustrations by Matteo Pericoli.
- Candide, or, Optimism / Voltaire ; translated and edited by Theo Cuffe with an introduction by Michael Wood.
- We are all made of glue / Marina Lewycka.
- Questions of travel / Michelle De Kretser.
- The girl with the dragon tattoo / Stieg Larsson ; translated from the Swedish by Reg Keeland.
- The great gatsby / F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Wise blood / Flannery O'Connor.
- Perfume : the story of a murder / Patrick Süskind ; translated from the German by John E. Woods.
- The blind assassin / Margaret Atwood.
- In my skin / Kate Holden.
- Proof of heaven : a neurosurgeon's journey into the afterlife / Eben Alexander, M.D.
- Cloud atlas / David Mitchell.
- Devil bones / Kathy Reichs.
- Love, sweet & tears / Zelie Bullen.
- The world without us / Mirelle Juchau.
- The bricks that built the houses / Kate Tempest.
- Inferno / Dan Brown.
- The gathering / Anne Enright.
- Life of Pi / Yann Martel.
- The immortal life of Henrietta Lacks / Rebecca Skloot.
- My sister's keeper / Jodi Picoult.
- The light in between oceans / M L Sterdman.