To help combat the spread of COVID-19 in our community it is important that we continue to get tested even with the most mildest of symptoms.
Who should get tested
- any COVID-19 symptoms, even if only mild
- visited a place or travelled on public transport at the same time as a confirmed COVID-19 case
- been at an interstate COVID-19 case location during a specific time period
- been in contact with a person (including family, friends and people you live or work with) who
- is confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 or
- is a close contact of someone confirmed to be infected with COVID-19
Where to get tested
Testing locations within Burwood Council local government area include:
Address: 60 Railway Parade (Access off Wynne St) Burwood NSW 2134
Opening hours: 8am - 4pm, 7 days a week
Council’s Wynne Avenue Testing site will continue to operate for drive through PCR testing and residents are also urged to take Rapid Antigen Tests should they develop COVID-19 symptoms.
The nearest walk-in clinic for residents requiring a PCR test in the Burwood Town Centre is the 4Cyte Pathology Walk-in Clinic at 188-190 Burwood Road. Further clinic locations can be found using the NSW Health clinic finder.