To help combat the spread of COVID-19 in our community it is important that we continue to get tested even with the most mildest of symptoms.
Who should get tested
- any COVID-19 symptoms, even if only mild
- visited a place or travelled on public transport at the same time as a confirmed COVID-19 case
- been at an interstate COVID-19 case location during a specific time period
- been in contact with a person (including family, friends and people you live or work with) who
- is confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 or
- is a close contact of someone confirmed to be infected with COVID-19
Where to get tested
Meryla Street Drive-Through and Walk-In Testing Clinic
Meryla Street Carpark Drive-Through and Walk-In Clinic is open daily from 8am – 4pm. Westfields Testing Clinic has closed.