Community Facilities and Hall Hire
Woodstock,Burwood Cultural Community Centre, Burwood Park Community Centre and Meeting Rooms
List of Council Community Centres and Meeting Rooms
Hours of Operation:
- 8.30 am – 10.00 pm Sunday to Thursday
- 8.30 am – 12.00 am Friday & Saturday (includes set up and cleaning up time)
Community Centres are available for recreational activities, meetings and private functions. All applications should include time required to set up/pack up as no additional time can be granted if not booked.
All centres have rectangular tables, chairs and kitchen amenities which include food heating appliances, a fridge and hot water urn.
Hirers are to ensure the attendance of guests does not exceed the capacity of the centre. Council does at times audit attendance levels to ensure compliance.
Woodstock Community Centre (access limited to Ground Floor)
22 Church Street, Burwood Council (Parking at rear entrance in Fitzroy Street)
- Group Room 1 (medium room, downstairs, suitable for up to 30 people)
- Group Room 2 (medium room, upstairs, suitable for up to 30 people)
- Conference Room (large room, upstairs, suitable for 30-80 people)
- Ballroom (large room, downstairs, suitable for up to 80 people)
- Supper Room (adjacent Ballroom, suitable for up to 20 people)
- Committee Room (small sitting room, suitable for up to 5 people)
Burwood Park Community Centre
Enter from Comer Street, Burwood (Limited on-street parking)
- One medium size hall (suitable for up to 60 people)
Burwood Park Tennis Courts
The tennis courts in Burwood Park are available for hire from 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week.
How to Book:
1. Read the policy and terms and conditions. Please ensure that you understand these documents prior to making an application. Contact Customer Service with any further questions regarding use of Centres on 9911 9911.
2. Complete the application form, in full. A separate form must be completed for each facility and returned to:
PO Box 240
BURWOOD NSW 1805