2P Prime Parking Permit Image
Map of 2P Prime Parking Car Parks
Council has introduced a 2P Prime Parking Permit that entitles residents to receive two hours of free parking per day in the following Council car parks:
- Belmore Street
- Elizabeth Street
- George Street
- Meryla Street
- Parnell Street
- Wynne Avenue
- Library and Community Hub, Conder Street
Conditions of Use:
- The new permit will replace the current 2P Prime Parking Permit and will expire on 30 September 2014.
- Council will distribute the 2P Prime Parking Permit to residents on a yearly basis.
- This new permit must be displayed affixed to the windscreen on the passenger side of the vehicle by the adhesive application provided on the back of the sticker.
- The permit will provide residents with two hours of free parking in the Council car parks identified on the map.
- Permits may be used a maximum of one time per day.
- You may not move your car to another space within the same car park after two hours have expired.
- If you wish to stay longer than two hours in the car park, you must purchase a ticket from the parking station when the first two hours have expired.
- This permit does not allow you to park on the street for free where a parking provision applies.