Working on Footpaths or Roadways?


Do you plan on undertaking works outside your property? Many people dealing with Council undertaking works on Council's road reserve are doing so for the first time. This section will provide you with clear guidelines on what is required before you can commence works. 

As the authority responsible for local infrastructure, Council is obliged to maintain roads and footpaths in a safe state for everyone to use. 


All hoardings constructed on or over public domain areas require approval from Council and payment of a fee as scheduled in the fees and charges for the period. Click on the link to view the Hoarding Information Sheet.


Council has adopted provisions for the management of trees within the LGA. Click on the link to view the Tree Information Sheet.

Forms and policies:

Below are the relevant policies for when working outside your property. Please read these documents prior to undertaking any work.